Windows 7 Windows Live Movie Maker Does Not Load Any Image (or File)

Gregocule

I have a laptop with Intel core i5 processor(x64). I use Windows 7 Home Premium. Lately, I am having a difficulty in loading image or any file in the Windows Live Movie Maker. I wanted to create a video file by compiling all of my images and some music but each time I open the program and try to load the files the program doesn't respond at all and ultimately I have to close the program.
Can anybody out there figure out the main cause of my problem and help me solve it...?

First make sure that the type of files you are attempting to load into Movie Maker are supported see this list here Windows Live Movie Maker Help Center - File Types
There may be some additional information contained in the Event Viewer (Windows Logs, Application), you might look there for errors regarding app hang or app crash for more information.
Finally you might try using the applications and features applet in the control panel to either Repair (try that first) or Uninstall, Windows Live Essentials and then try re-installing (make sure you have backed up and or saved (to a safe location) any previous projects and or files that have been created with any of the Components of Windows Live Essentials.

Back