Windows Live Photo Gallery

I have just upgraded from Vista Ultimate to Windows 7 Ultimate and I love this new version except for 1 thing. Photo gallery worked great with Vista but the new Live version keeps crashing every time I launch it. I have no idea why but I have noticed that it is trying to look for pictures on a drive letter that I do not have. Is there any way of externally deleting all search areas from the registry before the program is launched and if so how do you do it?

When you installed it you may have made it install for a different hard drive or something. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Or using the repair feature of Windows Live Essentials

When you installed it you may have made it install for a different hard drive or something. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Or using the repair feature of Windows Live Essentials
I tried both your suggestions. First i tried repairing and then uninstalling and then re-installing but i still get the same error message. It seems it wants to look for pictures in a location that is not present.

I love Windows 7 and I loves photo album in vista. I just wish we could get them to work together somehow.

BTW, maybe because I did an upgrade from Vista was the problem?

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.