Windows Mail

LUGUY

Hi mi Gente. I'm having serious trouble with "Windows Mail" in Windows 10, when I click on Mail Icon it try to open but not, after restart the computer it work fine but not to long, again came back the same problem. Have a solution for this issue? Thank you in advance.

Hi LUGUY! That's the way I see it! I trust HTG.:hide: I copied and pasted the PowerShell command to reinstall all apps at the bottom of the link, to see what would happen. It went through a lot stuff. I'm not sure what all it did, but every thing looks OK. As always create a system restore point or better yet a back up image of your OS before doing these kind or procedures. I'm not a big fan of having to reinstall all the apps, but that's the way it seems to work. I'm not having any trouble with the w10 mail app. I would do a restart first to see if that fixes your problem.;)
You have to right click PowerShell and run as administrator to get these commands to work. I'm also not real familiar with PowerShell
Let me know what you decide and if you had any problems. Maybe other members will reply latter!

Hi LUGUY! That's the way I see it! I trust HTG.:hide: I copied and pasted the PowerShell command to reinstall all apps at the bottom of the link, to see what would happen. It went through a lot stuff. I'm not sure what all it did, but every thing looks OK. As always create a system restore point or better yet a back up image of your OS before doing these kind or procedures. I'm not a big fan of having to reinstall all the apps, but that's the way it seems to work. I'm not having any trouble with the w10 mail app. I would do a restart first to see if that fixes your problem.;)
You have to right click PowerShell and run as administrator to get these commands to work. I'm also not real familiar with PowerShell
Let me know what you decide and if you had any problems. Maybe other members will reply latter!
It's ok, Thank you holdum333. Only trying to get all the required steps before proceed with the Procedures. I'll let you know when finish.

You're welcome friend! To me here are lots of new and foreign things about W10. I'm learning new things every day. My problem is at my age I forget as much as I remember!:rofl: This is a great place to learn new things and share things you have learned from others. Thanks for clicking on my likes.:teeth:

You're welcome friend! To me here are lots of new and foreign things about W10. I'm learning new things every day. My problem is at my age I forget as much as I remember!:rofl: This is a great place to learn new things and share things you have learned from others. Thanks for clicking on my likes.:teeth:
what you learn
You are welcome. The age is a Myth, LOL. You are right holdum333, this is the right place to learn & teach what you learned, as a community we need to keep learning from experts & common people like me, thank you & have a nice rest of the day.

Finally I solve the nightmare with Win10 LOL; I restore my Computer back to Win7, I got tired of getting one trouble after trouble so in the future when all technical issues about Win10 are solved maybe I'll be back again. Thank you all of you guys for your replays and help. Now I'll be solving common tech issues in Win7, of course with your help like always.

Hi @LUGUY Thanks for the update and your kind words. Don't be a stranger, visit and post often.
W7 is a great OS. It will be hard for W10 to compete; IMHO, but maybe some day. I don't have any bugs and I'm liking W10 more every day!

Hi @LUGUY Thanks for the update and your kind words. Don't be a stranger, visit and post often.
W7 is a great OS. It will be hard for W10 to compete; IMHO, but maybe some day. I don't have any bugs and I'm liking W10 more every day!

Thank you holdum333. Lucky you for not to have any problem with Win10, that's great. Unfortunately for me it was a nightmare. Really sure I'll be posting often as necesary, I have to thank all of you for your help in solving a lot of tech issues I had. Either way I have computers at home and at the office so, always I'll have issues to solve, thank you once again

Back
Top Bottom