Windows 7 Windows Starting

COokiejar31

after loading the programme and restarted the computer all i get is a black screen with "WINDOWS STARTING" on it, no noise from the computer to indicate that anything is happening just normall fan noise, help needed please :)

You need to be more specific about your computer specs and the program you are installing. Also did you do a clean install or in upgrade.
Joe

after loading the programme and restarted the computer all i get is a black screen with "WINDOWS STARTING" on it, no noise from the computer to indicate that anything is happening just normall fan noise, help needed please :)

As Joe points out a little more info would help us to help you...

If your really stuck though, try booting from your 7 disk (change boot order to CD first) when you get to the install screen click 'Repair' instead..

Well, is this a case of the first black screen that happened concerning languages or something where you had to interrupt the normal boot cycle, or the new one caused by (or not) an update put out the end of November?

I saw where someone else forced a shutdown and got it out of the cycle, or possibly as kemical says which helps break the cycle.

Back