Windows Vista Windows Vista and Games...

chrisman2020

Ok, Kinda a weird problem.. I have a really old game that i love to play and worked on all my op systems except vista.. I'm so mad. Its called starsiege tribes and it was meant to be run on windows 98. But i really wanna play it and cant figure out why it only opens in a window that i cant play game in.. and also game is full screen but accual game only fills up about 1/3 of the full scn window.. :confused: WTH? Someone help, and if yall need ill post a SS of my problem.

same problem :/

hey a lot of people are having this problem... im a big user of tribes, especially with opengl support, and its impossible to use with vista

MS can you possibly release a patch to help all the tribes users out there???

I agree

I am trying to play original starsiege and it does the window thing, makes me mad too... its one of the best and most fun games of all time

Tribes

Hey Windows hows about fixing itso we can play Tribes again! You guys have money

you can play tribes on vista if u get a window vista patch for tribes

From where can you get this vista patch for tribes can anybody give me a link to that site i will be pleased coz i love to play tribes.

Just for you, here's a link:
TribalWar.Com: Gaming News=

I don't know if it works or not but try it in any case.. If it doesn't, keep reading the thread it's contained in as more solutions appear.

Back
Top Bottom