Windows Vista windows vista login

Hi,
Can anyone please explain to me how windows vista login works internally?

Would be great if you could provide me some insight to it.

Thanks.

Celestra

Former Moderator
You might run into a security problem there.... What exactly do you want to know about vista's log-on ?

As for me, the problem is to understad how to edit the way the user may log into the system. For example, I've to work out the auto-logon then the USB-key is put into the port. This is no problem. Then my self-made service should obtain the login and password from the server. This is no problem too. BUT what i don't khow is how to "autofill" obtained login and password and log into the system. I'm fully noob in vista architecure so i don't know the services that work with it and the way they can be edited. Any ideas?

You might run into a security problem there.... What exactly do you want to know about vista's log-on ?
basically I want to know how it works. and what are the log-on features that can be ideally explored

Celestra

Former Moderator

Celestra

Former Moderator
As for me, the problem is to understad how to edit the way the user may log into the system. For example, I've to work out the auto-logon then the USB-key is put into the port. This is no problem. Then my self-made service should obtain the login and password from the server. This is no problem too. BUT what i don't khow is how to "autofill" obtained login and password and log into the system. I'm fully noob in vista architecure so i don't know the services that work with it and the way they can be edited. Any ideas?
Hi!! You said you made a little program for yourself? Would this be of assistance? See Attached

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.