Windows Vista Wireless connection to airport extreme

rfjax

I am having difficulty connecting to my airport extreme wireless router. I have been able to get online intermittently but every time the computer goes to sleep it kicks me off. Some time I can't get on at all. I have updated the the wireless driver (the device is working properly), I have uninstalled Norton, I have tried so many things in vista I have forgotten them all. I have two friends who have the same computer as I do, try to configure my system, no luck. However, I can still get online with my macs. Does anybody have a solution...???

:)Hi!!! For what it's worth, there's a really good article on the Internet labeled "Problems connecting a Vista PC to an Airport Base Station" (Problems connecting a Vista PC to an Airport Base Station) Sincerely, Celestra... P.S. Here's something you airport types might like: Boingo contact [email protected] ($9.95/month,1st 3months) 100,000 + locations 1-800-800-4117 They've set-up a network of cafes and establishments around the world to keep you connected to the Internet.

Back