Windows 7 Wireless Issues.....

alphao5

I have an HP Pravilion ZV6000 the only real issue that I am having is that I cannot seem to get the wireless to work right.... I have tried the windows update drivers and the older XP drivers for the broadcom 802.11 WLAN off the HP drivers downloads page, Download speeds are at an insanly slow 1 to 4 kb/s and the wireless connection seems to go down then back up.... I installed the Beta release 6956, then I installed windows xp just to see if the wireless adaptor got messed up some how, however XP showed no signs connectivity issues.....

Well thought id through this out their.....

Sounds like a problem with the driver. You will just have to wait until they come out with one specifically designed for windows 7.

Yeah, thats what it has to be I even went as far as searching for broadcom driver fixes for vista, tried 4 or 5 differnt drivers, they all worked, just not properly. I have it on my desktop that is wired and works awsome! A few minor glitches like the audio but I use it for photoshop only my laptop is internet and music so its working great....

other known issues that I found are alot of the photoshop plugins that work with photoshop cs4 on xp and vista dont work on windows 7 mainly the autofx and onone plugin suites

Back
Top Bottom