Windows 7 Wireless Network

hoopz111

I have a Toshiba Satellite L505 laptop running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. A week ago my wireless internet was working fine. Now, when the computer starts up I get the bars for signal strength at first and then the icon goes away completely. My wi-fi light is on. When I press FN and F8 to access the wireless nothing happens. When I press the FN and all the other commands they work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the network adapter drivers and that did not work. I have restored the computer back to a date when the wireless was working and that did not work. I am out of solutions. Help please. Thank you.

I have a Toshiba Satellite L505 laptop running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. A week ago my wireless internet was working fine. Now, when the computer starts up I get the bars for signal strength at first and then the icon goes away completely. My wi-fi light is on. When I press FN and F8 to access the wireless nothing happens. When I press the FN and all the other commands they work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the network adapter drivers and that did not work. I have restored the computer back to a date when the wireless was working and that did not work. I am out of solutions. Help please. Thank you.

Maybe bad wireless card? Download inssider and see if it shows your wirless AP. It is a program that just looks at all AP's the wirless card can see. Try to borrow a USB wireless dongel see if that works.

Back
Top Bottom