Kickass and Interesting Facts About Snakes
1. In Vietnam, it is possible to order a cobra blood wine from restaurant menu. The waiter will take a live cobra, kill it on the spot, drain the blood into a shot glass of rice wine, and top it off with the cobra’s still beating heart for you to gulp down.
2. In 2012, a Nepalese farmer named Mohammed Salmodin was bitten by a cobra and bit the cobra back. The cobra died and he went about his daily business with no symptoms as if nothing had happened.. He finally agreed to go to the hospital after pressure from family, neighbors and police. – Source
3. The interior of spitting cobras’ fangs have ridges like those inside a rifle’s barrel that allow it to shoot venom further.
4. Before the invention of anti-venom, the black mamba had a 100% fatality rate and its victims would be dead in about 20 minutes.
5. On April 1, 2007, Google sent an email to its employees warning that a python was loose in its New York Office. It was not a joke.
"Top 10 biggest Dangerous Snakes"Top 10 Largest Snakes In The World"World's 10 Biggest Animals of All Time"Top 5 Biggest Snake Species in the World"25 Largest Animals On Earth"Top Ten Longest Snakes"