Windows 7 www.22find.com virus

Danny1

Whenever I go onto Internet Explorer, I get a warning from my anti-virus saying it was a high risk site.

It directs me to 22find.com even though Google is set as the home page.

I've restarted several times, changed the home page, reset IE, downgraded IE from 10 to 9, none of which worked. I looked through the Registry Editior and Windows Explorer and didn't see anything. I ran a scan on my anti-virus and it didn't find anything. I ran a quick scan on Malwarebytes and it didn't find anything. I ran a full scan and found some things but they had nothing to do with 22find.com and IE still won't stop redirecting. Looked through add-ons, there was nothing suspicious.

Any ideas??

I had to remove one recently and it's a real pain but if you work carefully through the guide recommended you can get rid - do it carefully though - if you miss a bit it will repopulate your system.

Whenever I go onto Internet Explorer, I get a warning from my anti-virus saying it was a high risk site.

It directs me to 22find.com even though Google is set as the home page.

I've restarted several times, changed the home page, reset IE, downgraded IE from 10 to 9, none of which worked. I looked through the Registry Editior and Windows Explorer and didn't see anything. I ran a scan on my anti-virus and it didn't find anything. I ran a quick scan on Malwarebytes and it didn't find anything. I ran a full scan and found some things but they had nothing to do with 22find.com and IE still won't stop redirecting. Looked through add-ons, there was nothing suspicious.

Any ideas??

Hi, has your problem been solved? 22find.com is a browser hijacker - a type of malware. The typical characteristic a browser hijacker will do is to hijack the browser's homepage, new tab, etc. To deal with 22find.com browser hijacker, the effective ways are:

Remove the virus page link from your web browser.
Reset your browser hijacker to default settings.

Back
Top Bottom