Windows 10 Xbox One

NettleWarbler

Honorable Member
Hello , has anyone got an Xbox One . I was looking at Xbox Wireless Controller . It seem's a fair price are they any good , game wise etc . Or do you have to sign on at some website , where it cost's you lot's of money every month . Thank you . Looking at the description i don't know if it is Xbox One , doe's it matter .

I posted the wrong pic

Attachments

• x-box one.PNG
    x-box one.PNG
    413.4 KB · Views: 177
The controllers connect to the console and don't require any type of login. Xbox does have offer some type of subscription but it also is not required.

On the description it say's can be easily paired , it sound's very complicated . I thought it would be take it out it's box set it up stick it game in and bob's your thingy.

I can't speak to the Xbox but the PS5 was literally plug the controller in with the cable, it gets detected, does a software update and your done.

Yes but PS5 games will probably be like the old spectrum games were then , like matchsticks . I was thinking with a Wireless Controller you wouldn't need cables.

You still will need a cable to sync the controller, for updates and to charge the controller.

This Xbox review i done said that model was the best , you would think they would make as easy for the public to use and get as possible. Not harder with pairing this and that .

Attachments

• The best.PNG
    The best.PNG
    101.3 KB · Views: 167
Hello , has anyone got an Xbox One . I was looking at Xbox Wireless Controller . It seem's a fair price are they any good , game wise etc . Or do you have to sign on at some website , where it cost's you lot's of money every month . Thank you . Looking at the description i don't know if it is Xbox One , doe's it matter .
you can either buy a CD or just buy it from XBOX forum. you dont need a membership fee for this. once you buy an XBOX thats the only cost you will incur

Back