Xcel

BrutalMoose

Hello, I am good with Excel, I create and manage large spreadsheets with algorimths.
This question is not for me, this is for my friend. He has almost no skill or experience with Excel. He can barely use Excel, and he can successfully check his email most of the time.

He wants to take a large sheetsheet of data, and manually break it up into blocks. Then email that block. The block is about 20 rows and 50 columns, but the exact amount does not matter.
For me, I would highlight the block, copy paste it into a new spreadsheet, then email the file. But that is too complicated for him, he needs to be able to to this in 2 mouse clicks or less. My friend has a memory issue, he has a hard time remembering most new things, and even a process of 2 mouse clicks will strain him.
If I highlight the block, and then print to file, it puts the file onto several separate papers, and that is not a solution, the block must stay on 1 sheet.

What solution is there that takes 2 mouse clicks or less, and has a low chance of mistakes and failure, thank you.

Back