xp mode

I use the RC build that just came out and I do not see no XP mode were is it?

Just make sure your system has what it takes to run it or it's not going to function properly.. ;)

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Just make sure your system has what it takes to run it or it's not going to function properly.. ;)
Its in two parts and good luck :)

reghakr

Essential Member
Funny thing is I had it working on the leakedd build, but when I try to install on the rc, it tells me my operating suystem does not support it and says that dwm is not running, yet it is:confused:

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Funny thing is I had it working on the leakedd build, but when I try to install on the rc, it tells me my operating suystem does not support it and says that dwm is not running, yet it is:confused:
Yes had the same problem the official stITE download gave me the same message ! The unoffical stuff worked fine ? Go figure it =wierd daze .

kmb63

See this thread regarding XP Mode not working even though your system supports it. I had the same problem.

reghakr

Essential Member
Yeah, whoosh,

I recall you pointed me to the correct version and that's what i thought I had run:confused:

Maybe it's time to take a little break from posting for me, that is. Too many burnt out brain cells.;)

I've made ea few dumb mistakes lately and you and Redenight have came along to the rescue.

Thanks man

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.