Windows 7 Your current graphics adapter won't support the Windows Aero user interface

stacey022188

I am getting this after i took out my gforce graphics card. i also did Windows 7 upgrade advisor and i got this
Your current graphics adapter won't support the Windows Aero user interface. If you want to experience the benefits of Windows Aero, contact your PC manufacturer or retailer to see if an upgrade is available. Go online to learn more about Windows Aero

my other problem is when i restart y computer i get black screen with non system disk or disk error can any one help me please and thank you!:mad:

You took your graphic card out, so what graphic card are you using now? I am assuming you use integrated graphic card on motherboard. Maybe it's not powerful enough to run windows aero. Just use the basic windows scheme if you want to get rid of that message.

About your other problem: remove any other disk plugged in (flash drive, floppy etc.). If that doesn't help insert your windows DVD, start in recovery console and try those 2 commands: "fixmbr" and "fixboot" (without the quotes).

Back
Top Bottom