Windows 7 זקוק לעזרה בפירמוט דיסק שמותקן עליו חלונ&#1493

avz

שלום חברים
התקנתי חלונות 7 ומאז אני רק אוכל חצץ. אני רוצה להסיר את ההתקנה ולהתקין חזרה xp
אין אפשרות להכניס את הסי די של האקס פי ולעשות התקנה. אני מקבל הודעה שמותקנת לי מערכת הפעלה חדשה יותר
מה שאני מבקש זה אם אתם יכולים להעביר אלי קבצים שאני יכול לעשות פירמוט לדיסק הקשיח מדיסק און קי ואז אוכל להתקין אקס פי התקנה נקיה.
אשמח לעזרתכם.

Any reason why you are posting in Hebrew on an English speaking forum. For anyones info Translate:

Thread title: Need help formatting a disk is installed on window

Hello friends
I installed Windows 7 since I only eat gravel. I want to uninstall and install back to xp
Can not get enough of the ex-CIA and make the installation. I get a message I installed a newer operating system
What I ask is if you can transfer files to me I can do formatting the hard disk USB flash drive and then I can install X under a clean installation.
I'd love your help.

Hi
Sorry, I was not aware that posts have to be in English. thanks for the translation.
hope to get help.

avz said:
I installed Windows 7 since I only eat gravel.

Hahahaha... what the hell? avz are you saying that you need the installation media for Windows 7?

Hi
I'm affraid I was misunderstood. I'm fed up with the win7 and I would like to "go back" and reinstall the good old xp but I can't do it since the win 7 doesn't allow it. that it why I would like to get the boot+formatting fils that I'll put on my disk on key and boot the computer and format the disk, so that I'll be able to install the xp.
thanks.

You need a copy of Windows XP (full) and do a clean install by booting from the CD/DVD media. There are ways to do an installation from USB, but they are not fully supported.

Hi Mike and thanks
I did just that but the win7 overrides it and gives a message that there is a newer os installed so it won't allow the xp to be installed - even after I've changed the boot sequence in the bios.

Hi Cybercore
As I mentioned before I CAN'T boot from the xp cd (not even after changing the bios boot sequence) since it goes back to start the win7,
no matter what I did. that is the reason that I'm looking for the files that will enable me to boot (something like command.com and config.sys at the good old dos days) and format the hard disk, so that Iwill be able to install the xp. where can I find those files?
thanks.

I remember that, but you should be able => BIOS > Boot Device Priority => DVD-ROM
I'm sure you know this, also the XP CD must have boot sector, otherwise it won't boot.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but did you burn your XP CD yourself ? Has to be genuine Microsoft XP CD.

Microsoft do not allow downgrades in this fashion. You must first totally erase/format the old partition/HD.
I cannot remember if the XP installation CD has this option. You may have the option, however, in the Bios. Otherwise obtain a live cd from the web (there are many free one available) and format the HD from that.

I can: XP installation does have the option to delete/create/format hard disk partitions IF you boot from the installation CD. The CD must be inside the CD/DVD or perhaps Blu Ray Rom, with boot priority set to it.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Thanks for the replies.
RAK- I've searched the web and I found a few files that apperantly weren't the right ones. could you tell a specific site?
CYBERCORE - I did that, but as I mentioned before the Win7 for some odd reason "overrides" the bios and reopens the Win7. I really can't figure why but that's the way it goes.

Thanks for the replies.
RAK- I've searched the web and I found a few files that apperantly weren't the right ones. could you tell a specific site?
CYBERCORE - I did that, but as I mentioned before the Win7 for some odd reason "overrides" the bios and reopens the Win7. I really can't figure why but that's the way it goes.

If you boot from XP CD and clean install, it'll never reopen or override bios. I did it twice before.

Last edited:
Is it possible that the problem caused by old bios version?
I took an old harddrive that I have, formatted it and when I was trying to fresh install the windows7 a NTLDR MISSING message appeared. I've looked it up and found on Microsoft's site that one of the possible reasons might be a bios version that is not updated. my mother board is Gigabyte GA-945GCM-S2L with bios version F5. did someone came across such a problem and was that the solution?
Thanks.

Try the old Shift+F10 trick while your in Windows XP/7 setup, it should give you a command prompt in which you can run format and/or diskpart.

Back