Windows 7 BSOD after regular update around 13 May 2015

Cryos

I have a LeNovo X1 Carbon running 64-bit Win 7 and had problems with the fall 2014 updates that caused BSOD. Fixed that by removing updates specified here. After that the laptop worked perfectly without BSODs. Now since the latest batch of updates in May 2015, the BSOD appears again. The timing between BSOD is long, many hours, the previous BSOD problem gave BSODs at a much higher frequency. I am mentioning this to highlight the differences. I one more laptop and two desktops running the same setup of software but without these problems.So the question is simple, what may cause this resurgence of BSODs?

Attachments

• W7F_15-05-2015.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,319
Last edited:
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa80141c8440, fffff80004eb03d8, fffffa8016c707e0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Mbm3mdfl.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Mbm3mdfl.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Mbm3mdfl.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Mbm3CBus.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Mbm3CBus.sys
Probably caused by : Mbm3CBus.sys

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
every dump file points to the same thing and Mbm3CBus.sys relates to a (Ericsson) mobile broadband device driver. Yours is dated 2012. In fact most of your drivers are in need of updating and I'm pretty sure this is your support page:
http://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/pro...x-series-laptops/thinkpad-x1-carbon-type-34xx
Please double check it's correct download page and update your drivers.

Back