Windows 7 Computer crashes into blue screen after playing CS GO.. wtf?!

Im going to try the one it recommended me:
amd-catalyst-omega-14.12-without-dotnet45-win7-64bit
240mb Untitled.jpg

just got crash with different driverupdate so i dont think it matters which one i use.

my temp when crashed:Untitled.jpg

and the dump file

Attachments

• 040215-8517-01.dmp
    329 KB · Views: 253
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {fffffa80119934e0, fffff88004d31848, 0, 2}

Unable to load image atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+b848 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
well the cpu temps look ok it's just a case now of tracking down whats causing the TDR. Don't forget the apps I posted about that can affect your system and can you run the other scans such as memory etc, thanks.

Last edited:
okey just did the memtest86 for 12 hours with no errors.

what now:/ ?

Attachments

• IMG_4184.JPG
    IMG_4184.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 499
If your sure that the bsod's didn't start happening until after the Registry Clean then as I mentioned in a previous post I would re-install windows. The logs you posted had a lot of registry entries and apart from those dodgy apps I posted about you've tried everything else on the possible cause list:

Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers. (very common)
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Windows Operating System-related program files.
Driver conflict after installing new hardware.
Damaged or removed system files after you’ve installed software or drivers related to Windows Operating System.
Error 0x116 blue screen caused by a damaged hard disk.
VIDEO_TDR_ERROR STOP error due to memory (RAM) corruption.

Unfortunately troubleshooting an issue like this can be a long process. If you really don't want to re-install just yet there are still a couple of things you could try.
Boot into the advanced Boot options by pressing F8 when starting up the machine. It's the same place you find 'Safe mode' although the setting your looking for is 'Last good known configuration'

You could also try removing the software I mentioned. Daemon Tools is well known for causing bsod's in windows 7.

im about 70% sure it started after did the reg clean but i might aswell re-install windows. What should i think about in future? What programs should i need? I only have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and no anti-virus prog.

I think i might fixed it, havent had any crashes today. My brother showed me a link and it seems like CS GO is a problem and many get blue screen. There is an option in settings called multicore rendering and ive disabled that.

Much thanks for the updates guy's.. I guess we never stop learning and I'll certainly remember this for next time.. :)

Back