Discussion in 'Windows 7 Software' started by putte3, Nov 6, 2009.
Anyone know where to find a printdriver for my Minolta QMS PagePro 1200W printer?
I have the same problem. My printer works with Vista, but I can´t find a Windows 7 driver. The previos entry says this problem ist ///SOLVED///, but what is the solution? Please help me.
Best regards Wolfgang
I have it. My Minolta PagePro1200W now runs under Windows 7. You need a driver for Windows XP and a special manual. Both can be found here:
The link is not working, please help.
A webside doesn't work. Please, write what I should do , when I have programmer contoller to Windows XP. Thx.
View attachment 12w_WXP_German.zip
View attachment PP12x0W_Vista_install.pdf
in the appendix you will find a pdf description and the xp drivers.
Thanks for help but I can't install a programmer controller. I have a 64 bite system, so it is a propably the reason of missing of such a one programmer controller.
How do I install this printer on my Windows 7 64bit system? Still haven't got any solution of this problem. Please help!
How do I install this printer on my Windows 7 64bit system?
I had the problem of receiving the "driver does not exist and cannot be updated from MS update site" or similar messages.
On win7 32 bit I solved the problem in the following way. There is a little magic but finally it worked. I believe it also works on a 64 bit system.
- download the file "mxp____c.inf_x86_neutral_845d850712ad81c3.zip" from here
- rename it to "mxp____c.inf_x86_neutral_845d850712ad81c3.cab"
- move the file to c:\windows\system32
- use the package manager to install it:
-- run a cmd prompt as an administrator
-- go to c:\windows\system32
-- execute the " pkgmgr /ip /m:mxp____c.inf_x86_neutral_845d850712ad81c3.cab.cab " command
- if it fails (it happened to me too), do the following:
- locate your printer in Start menu/printers and devices
- right click on the device, use the repair/troubleshoot wizard
- when it asks to load the driver from MS site (since it is unavailable) click the option of using drivers found on your computer (and download only if it does not exist)
- your cab file in c:\windows\system32 will be located and installed
end of magic.
it didn't appear. if any detailed still options! has to work anyway!
Separate names with a comma.