Regular backup can save your data in data loss situations such as hard disk failure, power outage, virus infection, and data corruption. To prevent data loss in MS Excel 2013, Microsoft included inbuilt backup feature which creates backup copy of Excel file and update the file automatically...
The main reason behind this DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is driver issue. To resolve the BSOD problem, you can disable faulty driver. In order to resolve this bug check, you can visit the following link: Solve DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL – Blue screen error
Hope it will help you
Hey, Do the following to change language
Go to Control panel> language> Add a language> select lang> options> download and install language pack> Select Move up
Do the following for Windows installer issue
Search Box > Services.msc, Check if Windows installer is disabled
Run the following...
To stop Windows 10 download notification, do one of the following
1. Go to customize (small arrow) in the left corner, it will open notification area icons> locate GWX (Get Windows 10) to select Hide icon and notifications.
2. Go to Control Panel > Programs >View installed update > Search...
Hey, you can try the following
· Update wifi, network, and video drivers
· Disable or change antivirus application
· Add more RAM memory
· Run Check Disk utility for disk related issues
Hope it will help you
This BSOD error is caused due to damaged winlogon.exe and csrss.exe files. Try the following to resolve the issue.
Restart PC using shift and restart option
Option screen will appear, select troubleshoot option
Now go to advanced options
Go toStartup Settings> Disable driver signature...
In such situation DISM - Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool can help you. DISM fix windows files corruption errors.
Open an elevated Command prompt then run the following command
dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth
then run the below command
dism /online /cleanup-image...
You don’t need to write DELL2014\marilyn2014, only write %userprofile% in the following command
findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt"
It seems like this C:\Windows\system32>findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log...
Operating system may display incorrect amount of RAM due to many reasons, one of them is if you add more memory then BIOS will recognize the full amount of RAM but sometimes Windows recognizes only a part of the RAM. This is due to enabled redundant memory feature a memory mirroring...
Hey try the following,
· Go to C:\Windows\System32.
· Sort the files in alphabetical order & now locate msiexec.exe
· See right above msiexec.exe there is a new file called msiexec with no extension. The size of the file should also be 0kb. Delete this file.
· Now start Windows...
1. Go to Command Prompt as an Administrator.
2. Then type the following & then press enter
reg.exe add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\atapi\Controller0" /f /v EnumDevice1 /t REG_DWORD /d 0x00000001
3. Restart the system
Did you update or reinstall the driver?
Open Run dialog box.
Then type devmgmt.msc
In device manager, uninstall DVD/CD-ROM drives
Now restart the system
Driver will be installed automatically.