Ever wondered what feature sets your processor supports? Don't want to dig through pages of specifications to find what speed your RAM is running at? How about finding what chipset your motherboard contains?
CPU-Z can answer all of these questions and more, and its FREEware! The information it can provide is listed below (taken from CPUID's website):
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
CPU-Z is a freeware app that allows you to collect detailed CPU, Motherboard and Memory information.