Probably the best batch installer out there great after you do a new build or upgrade.
Taken from there website
- start working as soon as you run it
- not bother you with any choices or options
- install apps in their default location
- say no to toolbars or extra junk
- install 64-bit apps on 64-bit machines
- install apps in your PC's language or one you choose
- do all its work in the background
- install the latest stable version of an app
- skip up-to-date apps
- skip any reboot requests from installers
- use your proxy settings from Internet Explorer
- download apps from each publisher's official site
- verify digital signatures or hashes before running anything
- work best if you turn off any web filters or firewalls
- save you a lot of time!
Install and Update All Your Programs at Once!