Adhit

I got three blue screens in one day! The first time was when I was video encoding, running a small 13 slot minecraft server, and trying to watch a video. I thought it was because I was trying to watch and encode at first. Second time was similar except i was rendering and my minecraft server was running when it crashed..The third was just recently when I was playing League of Legends, Watching Athene live, Running a minecraft server, and Watching a friend play in skype and it crashed. Also when it crashed the third time it just gave me a blackscreen and restarted my computer...

I think this may be because of Ram overload, but i'm not sure...

Specs:
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T black edition
M4a87td evo mobo
8 gigs of ram (1x4gb Patriot 2x2gbs Super talent ram)
MSI n560gtx-ti OC 1ghz
1000w PSU
Win7 64bit

Link Removed

Solution
Experiencing multiple blue screens in a day can be quite frustrating, especially when you're engaging in various tasks on your system. From your description, it does seem like a hardware or resource utilization issue, possibly related to your RAM as you suspected.
Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and address the blue screen crashes:
### 1. Check System Logs:
- Event Viewer: Look for error messages or warnings in the event logs that might provide more details about the crashes.
### 2. Memory Test:
- Run Memtest86: This tool can help you check the integrity of your RAM modules. It's recommended to let it run for a few hours to thoroughly test your memory.
### 3. Verify Hardware Connections:
- Reseat RAM and...
Experiencing multiple blue screens in a day can be quite frustrating, especially when you're engaging in various tasks on your system. From your description, it does seem like a hardware or resource utilization issue, possibly related to your RAM as you suspected.
Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and address the blue screen crashes:
### 1. Check System Logs:
- Event Viewer: Look for error messages or warnings in the event logs that might provide more details about the crashes.
### 2. Memory Test:
- Run Memtest86: This tool can help you check the integrity of your RAM modules. It's recommended to let it run for a few hours to thoroughly test your memory.
### 3. Verify Hardware Connections:
- Reseat RAM and GPU: Ensure that your RAM modules and GPU are properly seated in their respective slots.
### 4. Update Drivers:
- Check for Driver Updates: Make sure your graphics card drivers and other critical drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can cause stability issues.
### 5. Cooling and Power Supply:
  • Check Temperatures: Monitor your system temperatures to ensure that overheating isn't causing the crashes.
  • Power Supply: Make sure your PSU is providing stable power to all components.
### 6. Software Conflicts:
  • Update Software: Ensure that your operating system and any other software you use are updated to the latest versions.
  • Check for Conflicting Programs: Certain programs may conflict with each other, causing instability.
### 7. System Maintenance:
  • Disk Cleanup: Perform a disk cleanup to clear temporary files that might be affecting system performance.
  • Check for Malware: Run a full antivirus scan to rule out malware as a possible cause.
### 8. System Configuration:
- Virtual Memory: Check your virtual memory settings to ensure they are configured correctly.
### 9. System Stability:
- Load Testing: Consider stress testing your system to see if you can reproduce the crashes consistently.
With these steps, you can start investigating the potential causes of the blue screen crashes on your system. If the issue persists or you need further assistance, feel free to provide more details or ask for additional help.

Solution