Absurd wetsuit auction proves a big hit on eBay

cybercore

An eBay user's long and rambling description of a wetsuit he is selling has attracted hundreds of views, questions and bids from potential buyers.

article-1300210083421-0B2FF4F800000578-378532_304x401.jpg

Bizarre eBay listings are nothing new, be it people selling their virginity or their wives on the online auction site we have seen them all.

But in this case the item for sale is very plain (a shabby wetsuit), but it is the product description that has tickled bidders' funny bones.

The lengthy listing concerning the wetsuit reads: 'If it was not being worn, it was hung on a hangar or rolled to prevent creasing AND I rinsed it in fresh water after EVERY session so it's in VERY good condition as I look after my gear, I always do, similarly I take care of my body and shower at least once a day and always moisturise. Yes you're probably getting a feel for the kind of man I am.'

d_h_morgan continues: 'You can see from the pictures it has no creases and looks lovely. My friend Gaz has got a wetsuit that he doesn't look after and it looks like an Elephant's arse, all wrinkled, a bit like an old man's testicle.'

The seller, who clearly has a lot of time on his hands, goes on to clarify that he absolutely has not soiled the wetsuit.

More Absurd wetsuit auction proves a big hit on eBay

Back