Windows 7 According to Wzor release date of RTM escrow June 19th

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Or slightly later :DLink Removed due to 404 Error That is when it is to be leaked :)

Last edited:
Good find Whoosh.. :) Though I did actually already know this one.. ;) That site seems to be almost TOO good ad predicting the leaks.. ;)

Good find Whoosh.. :) Though I did actually already know this one.. ;) That site seems to be almost TOO good ad predicting the leaks.. ;)

Yes must agree they know more then is normal . Some one is in the know big time

WZOR a front for M$ ..?????

Certainly a nice way to get some publicity and push product..:D

That is an interesting concept . Have a nice stay on this forum :D

I am ruling nothing out so much going on .

Last edited:
Only to say that Wzor know so much they must be in the inner cicrcle > . Else they could not have the info they give us :D

Sure is a hell of a lot of good, accurate, regular, timley and valid data concentrated in to one place isnt it...

Sure is a hell of a lot of good, accurate, regular, timley and valid data concentrated in to one place isnt it...

Yes it is and its so strange . They always on the money :D

Well ive never worked for M$ but i have worked for a global Computer \ Storage \ Software manufacturer and there was little knoledge of what anoter branch of the organisation was doing or involved with.

My point .. I dont know how true this is of M$.. but I doubt every person in Winmain has direct contact with everyone in the SP banch; or if they have access to each others build information possibly senior managers do but i doubt the guys on the shop floor do..

So yes wherever these are comming from it must be from the senior echelons of the development branches. IMO.

(Unless of course as i said they are being released on purpose using us as testers + adjusting from forum feedback)

Paul

Last edited:
I think zukona and Wzor have TAP memberships, which is why we see these builds. Not sure if the RTM will be signed off though before the 21st.

Today at breakfast, Steve Balmer (Steve Ballmer) has told us that because of Steve Dzhobsa (Steve Jobs) with a "snow leopard" (Snow Leopard), about which he informed him yesterday, had to adjust their plans and that, prior to final assembly RTM release is now nothing left to do all that is three steps.
Step one: from 10 to 15 June will be the last public build is available for corporate partners Microsoft, this "public" assembly will be assembled:
6.1.7229.0.winmain.090604-1901. Since then and up until the final RTM release is no domestic partnership, or the assembly will not be available.
* (We are talking about formal access assemblies and can escape anything in the network, even the latest current build: 6.1.7230.0.winmain.090605-1900 - and this assembly may be RTM Escrow assembly).
Step Two: just since mid-June will be collected in the assembly - the candidates for the final RTM release, none of these assemblies will not be distributed to partners.
Step three: final RTM release of Windows 7 will be collected until the day of the summer solstice that is, until 21 June! In Microsoft realize that the case should be initiated prior to finish it before this mysterious date!
Since June 19, you may receive the RTM release of Windows 7 and the Internet.
Finish?: Since the assembly in the RTM release of Microsoft will be a closed test release before signing (sign-off), before the end of these procedures, no one can argue what will become an official build, the final RTM release of Windows 7.
The forthcoming assembly RTM build is not suggested that it would immediately appear on CONNECT'e or the subscribers to MSDN.

from Wzor

Last edited:
Back