Windows 7 Adaware release 2008 version

Your welcome :D Mind you it is a good bit of software this plus it doesn't seem to conflict with much..

Yes.......It does what it says on the label.
As I said for those on a low budget, it works well with other free software to keep out " nasties"

I'm really liking the latest AVG version... To say it's free it's a marvelous bit of software..

Ad-Aware have released the 2008 version of their anti-spyware utility. I use this software and can vouch for it's usefullness... Get your copy here (it's free):
Ad-Aware 2008 Free - Lavasoft
:D Yes, I've come to appreciate free security software.... Many Thanks to all the people who make it possible. Spy-bots for example lives strictly on donations. Superbill recommended "Delete Screensavers Team Files" to get rid of this, Does anybody know how to use it?? Spy-bots is detecting registry changes, with an option to deny them- I have. I'm not sure what I'm reading....

Hi Celestra, what is it that you want to know about the item you posted? It looks like a utility to use your photo's for a screensaver??

Hi Celestra, what is it that you want to know about the item you posted? It looks like a utility to use your photo's for a screensaver??
:eek: That innocent looking utility may be harboring a Trojan. I've tried Spy bots and the Cleaner- freebie version. The Cleaner sticks on system restore, I finally aborted because I want to go to bed. Since I installed Spy bots I've started noticing things move about in my registry. I'll pull my hair out if I have to go back to factory settings to can the stupid thing.....

I got one on my XP rig that wont go away and can't find anything to get rid of it :mad:
Spyware doctor can find it but can't delete it. :(

Back
Top Bottom