Windows 8 An easy way to convert PST to MSG file format

wolfgang112

Hi folks
Are you searching for some expedite solution to convert any MS Outlook PST data file to MSG format. You are at the right place. Have you ever tried to drag the mail from Outlook applicatioin. If you haven't tried then you should do it right away. You wondered if you didn't perform this trick prior to read this post. You save the dropped file as MSG format. Its too easy but we sometimes not notice it unintensionally. Read the full article with step by step procedures from here. An easy way to convert PST to MSG file format

Hope it would be helpful.

Last edited:
Hi! I only use Outlook on my mobile device, woops. :razz:
The interface is really nice there, and this should be helpful to a lot of Outlook users.

On the computer, I use Mozilla Thunderbird, it's a great application. This way I don't have to browse over to Gmail's slow HTML client to read my mail.

The manual trick to convert PST file to MSG file
  1. Step 1: Open up the Outlook application –>Go to Inbox –>select a mail –> drag that mail from Outlook application and drop into an Explorer folder or the desktop.
  2. Step 2: Follow the same steps for other emails as we did in step 1.

Can,t have any online tool or software to convert PST file to MSG file.

You searching for an easy way to convert PST to MSG file format. I suggest the Softaken PST to MSG Converter Tool you can try this without facing any problems. It is the best technique for converting PST files to EML. This is a wholesale conversion of Outlook PST files to email format. This is a time-consuming and difficult sacrificial method. It is capable of converting PST files to EML and other formats. It is easy to use and allows users to convert PST files to EML without using Outlook. This program works with all versions of Windows and Microsoft Outlook. You can also try the trial version for free.

An easy way to convert PST to MSG file format is by using the Mailvita PST to MSG Converter Tool. Users can easily use this application without any technical help. This software converts single and bulk Outlook PST files to the MSG file format. It supports both types of PST files, such as ANSI and Unicode. This tool can easily maintain email folders for restoring CC, BCC, To, From, and attachments. You can show the preview option before the conversion process. The PST to MSG Converter Tool supports all Mac and Windows OS versions. Download the free demo version of the utility.

Looking for an easy way to convert PST files to MSG format? While you can try the manual drag-and-drop method, it requires installing Outlook first, which can be a hassle. Moreover, there's a risk of data corruption with the manual method. Instead, I recommend using the Advik PST to MSG Converter Tool. It offers a simple and reliable way to convert PST files to MSG and other formats. You don't need Outlook to use this tool, thanks to its user-friendly interface. It's compatible with all Windows OS versions. You can try the free trial version to test out its features.

Back
Top Bottom