Windows 7 Best Gaming Graphics Cards For The Money: July '09

reghakr

Essential Member
Table of contents

Detailed graphics card specifications and reviews are greatthat is, if you have the time to do the research. But at the end of the day, what a gamer needs is the best graphics card within a certain budget.

So if you don’t have the time to research the benchmarks or if you don’t feel confident enough in your ability to pick the right card, fear not. We at Tom’s Hardware have come to your aid with a simple list of the best gaming cards offered for the money.

More....

i love my gtx 285 black edition. it is a monster. i can only imagine what those gtx 295 are up to...have you heard about the ASUS MARS? Now that is a monster.....

=D

My Radeon HD 4850 is on there at around 100 bucks. I bought it on newegg for like 90 I believe. Everyone seems to love it who has bought it and it can run just about anything at the highest settings.

I was toying with the new MSI 275 Lightning with 1.5gig Vram...(Could actually play GTA4 maxed out with no clipping etc) until I read the DX11 features recently posted....holding back my £300 for a DX11 native GPU now...

Back
Top Bottom