Blondes dont have more fun!

Thousand appologies if I'm wrong, but the latest rumor has been you got to jail - is this true ? :rolleyes:

Well, you are right, this is just a joke, since you'd been absent for a short time. We had a history teacher at school, always with a big cup of coffee, who would often say something kind and at the same time sharp, to a student "Hello, your friends told me you're in jail, is this true ?"

You were probably busy with the other forum, right? I didn't see you there yesterday.

Well, you are right, this is just a joke, since you'd been absent for a short time. We had a history teacher at school, always with a big cup of coffee, who would often say something kind and at the same time sharp, to a student "Hello, your friends told me you're in jail, is this true ?"

You were probably busy with the other forum, right? I didn't see you there yesterday.

Ic :) I have had a bad cold cybercore and was resting in bed . When I get colds they hit me hard . Glad that was a joke the jail bit had me a tad worried .;)
I hasten to add the quote was not aimed at you :)

Lol, bit had you a tad worried, well that's what I thought, you were in bed with a cold until a cigar put you back in line. :razz: I think a non-alcoholic cigar did that trick. :)

Back
Top Bottom