blue arrows

Peterr

Fantastic Member
These are not the two blue arrows regarding compression=properties >adv>compression and untick.
I was transferring files from a lash drive to documents in file explorer and all of a sudden two blue arrows appeared on top and bottom of each folder.

All attempts to resolve this referred to compression as I explained above but it was not that; my boxes are already open.
I had to do a system recovery but would like to know what happened in case it happens again.

I have since rectified all including a recovery of the system. I di not have the presence of mind, sorry.
Picture a standard folder with a small curved clockwise blue arrow on top and one on the bottom going the same direction
They are sort of going around the folder..

Hard to say without seeing them, but most likely some backup software like one drive or drop box

Good thought as I did have my external hard drive plugged in awaiting a Macrium recovery. I'll bet that's what is was although I never saw that before. The flash drives were inserted as well as the external drive at the time.
I can sleep better and learn from my error. :)

Back