Windows 7 boot and stop error mwessages can any assits in curing

3doz

brachground perfetch time two long to load
machine policy applications slowed down start

what is this aand how can it find and cure both start up and down problems
when hitting the window find info on these it cant show a solution

It is possible to disable superfetch, but first of all I'd recommend reducing the number of items on startup: msconfig >> startup tab.
It is also a good idea to disable a few services you never need in Control Panel >> Administrative >> Services. Of course, this step must be done thoughtfully.

You also mentioned boot and stop error messages, check your C:\Windows\Minidump folder, if not empty then copy out, zip, and attach the .dmp files.

It is possible to disable superfetch, but first of all I'd recommend reducing the number of items on startup: msconfig >> startup tab.
It is also a good idea to disable a few services you never need in Control Panel >> Administrative >> Services. Of course, this step must be done thoughtfully.

You also mentioned boot and stop error messages, check your C:\Windows\Minidump folder, if not empty then copy out, zip, and attach the .dmp files.

thanks for the advice startup only has four items and all security and malware
services ,
services,not shure what to delete in that lot. can you give me a clearer run through on this please
dont have a minidump directory

question do the icons on programs on either the desktop or bottome strat bar have any bearing on lowing down the computer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom