Windows 7 BSoD Unlike Any Other ON the Net...

sponsoredwalk

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: c4
BCP1: 00000033
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 84BEE090
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1

SPECS: Vista 32 bit 4GB RAM, NVIDIA GeFORCE 9600M GT is up to date, 2 hd's both 100GB each (ota), My Windows updater is up to date and will not allow me to get any newer drivers so they must be up to date.

Cause: These are the messages I get after a log back into Vista. The BSoD's are caused by me restarting or turning off my pc!
I am unable to restart or turn off my pc without getting an instant BSoD, well it acts normal for a few seconds and then turns that psychologically proven stress relieving blue (hah lol)

Comments: Please don't say it's a hardware malfunction etc... it's not a proper answer. Please don't refer me to my local shop to get it repaired, it's not a problem like that. How do I know this? Because Ubuntu Linux runs absolutely fine.
After 2 years off windows and on linux I felt nostalgic for the ease of installing some obscure problems. I felt I missed it tbh but seriously, after struggling to come to terms with the BSoD (supposedly caused by having too much ram - of all the sins in the world) I'm already getting too frustrated.

Gratitude : Please, it would mean a lot to fix this problem

Please Let Me Know, Gratias Vobis Ago

Last edited:
When Windows crashes with blue screen, it writes a system event 1001/1003 and a minidump, I'd love to view it, Control Panel -> Adminstrative Tools -> Event Viewer -> System -> Event 1001/1003. Maybe copy and pasting it here.

In any event try updating all your drivers, I'd be leaning towards drivers as being an issue.

Back
Top Bottom