can still taste the black

Jimbo22

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
I just made a pot of coffee and all 4 of my kids like coffee like coffee and it's only given to them on special occasions. That being said, my two littlest ones wanted some. So I made them a cup with french vanilla creamer and a spoon full of sugar. Their response was and I quote "We can still taste the black"...me and the wife just fill out laughing...

I just made a pot of coffee and all 4 of my kids like coffee like coffee and it's only given to them on special occasions. That being said, my two littlest ones wanted some. So I made them a cup with french vanilla creamer and a spoon full of sugar. Their response was and I quote "We can still taste the black"...me and the wife just fill out laughing...

Hahah, funny story. That's pretty much the only way I will have dark ground coffee; enough sugar to drown out the bitter taste that the actual coffee gives you! It's not an acquired taste yet for me. I enjoy my french vanilla instant coffee instead, otherwise, water is good enough for me in the morning quite honestly.

When I drink coffee, which is all day long every day, I drink nothing but coffee in my cup. I don't want to spoil the "black" with a bunch of junk added to the coffee.

:))) what?! kids don't like cocoa anymore?

No, Carla, that is "so last year". It is as something from before My Space, facebook, and twitter. Kids cannot be kids anymore, lest they lose idolization (The act of worshiping blindly and to excess) of their peers.

Welcome to the forum.

No, Carla, that is "so last year". It is as something from before My Space, facebook, and twitter. Kids cannot be kids anymore, lest they lose idolization (The act of worshiping blindly and to excess) of their peers.

Welcome to the forum.
OMG, I'm so old fashioned :))
Thanks, John!

Coffee for kids minus the black: One latte making coffee maker (very resonability priced by a well known inexpensive coffee machine maker). The difference is that you use mostly non-fat milk and water. The coffee just drips into the milk which is whipped and steamed into a yummy and fun froth about 2 inchs thick. You can even add flavor to the milk for more fun. It is great for adults too especially if you add a little alcoholic flavor :highly_amused:

Coffee for kids minus the black: One latte making coffee maker (very resonability priced by a well known inexpensive coffee machine maker). The difference is that you use mostly non-fat milk and water. The coffee just drips into the milk which is whipped and steamed into a yummy and fun froth about 2 inchs thick. You can even add flavor to the milk for more fun. It is great for adults too especially if you add a little alcoholic flavor :highly_amused:

Not a bad idea...you have a link....

Back