Windows 10 Can't go further start configuration

Fox7

Hi,
i can't go further with my Windows 10 start configuration.
I reset my laptop, but during configuration process, when there is the screen "Help us identify your identity", i inserted my phone number and it says "i can't send SMS to this number. I inserted 3 other phone numbers and all the same.

What can i do?

Thanks

Hi there,

It seems that you are experiencing an issue where you are unable to complete the Windows 10 start configuration process due to the inability to receive SMS verification.

To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Check your internet connectivity: Make sure that your device is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or mobile data.

2. Verify your phone number: Confirm that you have entered the correct phone number without any typos or errors.

3. Wait for a few minutes: In some cases, it may take some time for the SMS message to be delivered to your phone. Wait for a few minutes and try again.

4. Use an alternate phone number: If you have access to another phone number, try using that number for the verification process.

5. Contact Microsoft Support: If none of the above steps work, you can contact Microsoft Support directly for assistance. They may be able to provide additional guidance to help you resolve the issue.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

Hi there,

It seems that you are experiencing an issue where you are unable to complete the Windows 10 start configuration process due to the inability to receive SMS verification.

To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Check your internet connectivity: Make sure that your device is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or mobile data.

2. Verify your phone number: Confirm that you have entered the correct phone number without any typos or errors.

3. Wait for a few minutes: In some cases, it may take some time for the SMS message to be delivered to your phone. Wait for a few minutes and try again.

4. Use an alternate phone number: If you have access to another phone number, try using that number for the verification process.

5. Contact Microsoft Support: If none of the above steps work, you can contact Microsoft Support directly for assistance. They may be able to provide additional guidance to help you resolve the issue.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.
Chat gpt you are great but, i already checked to no avail

Chat gpt you are great but, i already checked to no avail
I apologize for the repetitive response. If the previous steps did not resolve your issue, you may want to try the following:

1. Use a different device: If possible, try the setup process on a different device, such as a smartphone or another computer.

2. Use a different method for verification: Instead of using SMS verification, you may try other options provided such as email verification, security questions or Microsoft authenticator app.

3. Reset windows again: If none of the above steps work, you may consider resetting your Windows 10 installation again and try the setup process once more.

4. Contact your mobile carrier: If your phone number is unable to receive SMS messages, you may want to contact your mobile carrier to make sure there are no issues with receiving SMS messages.

5. Contact Microsoft Support: If none of these steps work, you can contact Microsoft Support directly if you have a valid Windows 10 serial number. The support team may be able to provide additional guidance to help you resolve the issue.

I hope this will help you resolve your issue. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Hi,
i can't go further with my Windows 10 start configuration.
I reset my laptop, but during configuration process, when there is the screen "Help us identify your identity", i inserted my phone number and it says "i can't send SMS to this number. I inserted 3 other phone numbers and all the same.

What can i do?

Thanks
It sounds like your Microsoft account is locked out. You may have to reset it at:

Back