Windows 7 cant see other pcs in my network when ı restart...

phobos

hello,

i have 15 pc in my network... when i create a shared folder in my main pc. i cant see this folder other pcs. if i reconnect data cable i can see all network but if i restart computer i cant see shared folders again. i used windows 7 64 bit ultimate

all computers:
amd athlon 7750 dual core 2.7 ghz
2gb ram
ati rodeon hd 4850
samsung hd 322 hj 300gb hdd
abit ta770a2+ mainboard

Solution
It seems like you are facing a network sharing issue on your Windows 7 network with 15 PCs where you are unable to consistently see the shared folder on other computers after restarting a PC. This could be due to various reasons such as network discovery settings, firewall settings, or even network connectivity.
Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve this issue:
1. Check Network Discovery Settings:
- Make sure that network discovery is turned on for all computers. This setting allows your computer to see other network computers and devices and allows other network users to see your computer.
- To check this setting, go to Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Change advanced sharing...
It seems like you are facing a network sharing issue on your Windows 7 network with 15 PCs where you are unable to consistently see the shared folder on other computers after restarting a PC. This could be due to various reasons such as network discovery settings, firewall settings, or even network connectivity.
Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve this issue:
1. Check Network Discovery Settings:
- Make sure that network discovery is turned on for all computers. This setting allows your computer to see other network computers and devices and allows other network users to see your computer.
- To check this setting, go to Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Change advanced sharing settings.
2. Ensure Proper Sharing Permissions:
- Verify that the shared folder has the correct permissions set for sharing with the network.
- Right-click on the shared folder, select "Properties," go to the "Sharing" tab, and verify that the folder is shared with the appropriate permissions for the network.
3. Disable Firewall Temporarily:
- Temporarily disable the firewall on the main PC and see if the shared folder becomes visible on other PCs after a restart. If disabling the firewall solves the issue, you may need to adjust firewall settings to allow file sharing.
4. Check Network Connectivity:
- Ensure that all PCs are properly connected to the network and that there are no network connectivity issues. You can check the network cables, switches, and routers to ensure everything is connected correctly.
5. Restart the Network Services:
- Sometimes restarting the network services can help. You can do this by opening a Command Prompt as an administrator and running the following commands:
Code:
        net stop server
        net start server
6. Static IP Address Assignment:
- Consider assigning static IP addresses to your PCs instead of relying on DHCP to prevent any IP conflicts within the network.
7. Update Network Drivers:
- Ensure that the network drivers on all PCs are up to date. Outdated network drivers can sometimes cause connectivity issues.
Try these steps and see if they help resolve the issue with shared folders not being visible after a computer restart. If the issue persists, further troubleshooting may be needed to identify the root cause of the problem.

Solution