Windows 7 Check this out

If you remember awhile back..I made one. And now you can buy one..maybe I should have patented it. :confused:

my new DFI board (if I live long enough to get it back :mad:) has it built in..Press the power and reset buttons at the same time and it will reset it. :D

I know they are real handy when testing.... So how long has the board been gone for?

Hmm..... so shouldn't be too long before you hear anything, I suppose having the holiday period straight after you sent the board probably didn't help...

I've already talked to them and according to them it is my fault for not sending it back with the thin outer box with the UPC code on the box. Oh well... the last time I RMA'd a board it was an ASUS "home deluxe" board with wifi and a multimedia remote, w/ those extras it upped the price a bit, anyway when the replacement arrived it was a bare board and I was more than pissed :mad: I called and got a new RMA # and had to send it back and was sent a replacement w/ all the stuff but with all the shipping back and forth it put me without a PC for about 6-7 weeks :frown: The lady I talked to on Wed. told me after it got approved for replacement it would be shipped next day air, no extra charge. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom