Windows 7 Crysis Warhead with 7100

stoot

hi
i have a problem with (crysis warhead) in windows 7 (7100)
i tried to install it in my friend's PC (win xp sp3) and there was no problem
but in win 7 build 7100 it dose not start ... it appear in task manager for few seconds then it is disappear ???
what is the solution ... please ?!

hi
i have a problem with (crysis warhead) in windows 7 (7100)
i tried to install it in my friend's PC (win xp sp3) and there was no problem
but in win 7 build 7100 it dose not start ... it appear in task manager for few seconds then it is disappear ???
what is the solution ... please ?!

Hi Stoot,
is the game patched? If not try here: Patches and Fixes: Crysis Warhead v1.1 Patch - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com
Also try changing the compatibility setting to Vista SP2. To do this, right click on the launch icon, click properties and then compatibility along the top. You'll see the setting about half-way down.
If the above doesn't work post again. I recently played warhead and it ran fine so hopefully we'll be able to fix you up...:)

Hello and Welcome to Windows7forums.. :)

If you have already patched the game it could be that Crysis:Warhead just isn't going to work on Win 7 RC.. (There are a few games out there that won't no matter what you try).. I'd suggest just waiting until you have the final version of windows 7 and give it another try with that.. ;)

Waiting is annoying I know but like I said, with some games there's just nothing you can do to make them work.. GTA: San Andreas is a perfect example of that.. ;)

Last edited:
It should be ok Radenight as it ran great on my rig and I didn't even change the compatibility..... Saying that though, I know doesn't automatically mean it's gonna run on every 7 install... Let's hope that between us we can sort the problem out...:)

It should be ok Radenight as it ran great on my rig and I didn't even change the compatibility..... Saying that though, I know doesn't automatically mean it's gonna run on every 7 install... Let's hope that between us we can sort the problem out...:)

Agreed, I'm hoping it works out for him because that is an awesome game and it's annoying when they don't just work like their supposed to... ;)

Back
Top Bottom