IMAGES Dear people of Iceland, help me visit your country please!

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by vanneste, Mar 29, 2011.

1. vanneste

vanneste New Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Dear Icelanders, members of this Windows 7 Forum

My name is Vanneste and I'm 23. I live in Belgium and I study IT and economical sciences.. Here in my country, an important tv channel organised a cool contest a few days ago. We have to choose a city and plan a citytrip. The winner can go to the city of his choice, on the costs of the tv channel. I've picked Reykjavik because it has always been a dream of mine to visit the beautiful Iceland!

To make a chance, I need to have votes. It would mean a lot to me if you could help me by voting for my Reykjavik citytrip! There is no registration needed, just a click on the red button "STEM OP DEZE CITYTRIP" (above on the right). This is the link to vote:

(note: when you click the link, a 10 sec movie about the contest will start. When it is finished, you'll see the vote button)

If you have any questions of if I can help you with something in return, please let me know!

It would mean so much to me!! Please support my citytrip to Reykjavik with a small vote... thank you so much!!