Did you fill out an app to host a Win 7 Party?

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by Radenight, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Radenight

Radenight New Member

Nov 16, 2008

Just curious how many have filled out an application to host a Windows 7 Launch party... I just finished filling out mine.. Now to play the waiting game to see if I'm selected.. ;)

For anyone who doesn't have a clue what I'm talking about here's a link to fill out the application.. :)

House Party > Global Windows® 7 Launch Party > Apply Now
  2. Archangel

Archangel Honorable Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Yeah, I filled one out... AND I'M A HOST!

2 weeks ago, I got my finalist invitation, followed the directions, and as soon as I logged in again, I got another e-mail confirming that I will be hosting a party and receiving the limited Signature Ultimate Edition of W7 as well as a load of party supplies.

It's a shame... Still waiting for the tracking number. Oh well, it should be here any day now. The latest update says everyone who hosts will get their packages no later than Oct. 15.

If anyone wants to join my party in Astoria, OR or just want to look at the pictures when we have it on the 24th... Click away:
    House Party > My Party

Update - 10/09/2009:

Got my tracking number shortly after posting this... It'll be here on the 14th, what a drag. Some people got theirs 3-5 days ago... Oh well, I guess I can't always be first.
  3. rbridgeman

rbridgeman New Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Yes, I applied awhile back and was accepted, receiving my box on the 8th of October and the tracking number on the 7th. It was shipped using DHL.