Windows 7 Downloading Itunes onto Win 7 & Freezing

nae83

Anyone know why itunes is freezing when I try to dl it? The file gets to approx 24% then doesn't move. I've tried several times with older versions (Hoping these would work .....)

I'm getting so fustrated atm.

I am having the same problem. Cannot synch my IPhone to desktop as it freezes up and will do nothing.

can you download and install other programs i ca not install things corectly it keeps freezing

All day yesterday I could not download the newest ITunes version 9.0.2.25. This afternoon I disconnected all periperals to my PC and tried again. It worked!

Now, if I can just get the NVIDIA graphics driver to work....but NVIDIA does not have their drivers updated for WIN7.

It appears that most all other programs will work, except Adobe Flash.....with using Adobe Flash while in the 64-bit IE you get an error message....and have to open a 32-bit IE window to have Flash work.

I cannot install itunes - when i download the file i can only get to a certain percentage then it freezes.

Any suggestions on how to fix it???:confused:

7 is compatible with itunes isnt it? I've been reading around and some people are suggesting 7 is not compatible.

Glad you finally got to sync your iphone yellowrose.:)

All day yesterday I could not download the newest ITunes version 9.0.2.25. This afternoon I disconnected all periperals to my PC and tried again. It worked!

Now, if I can just get the NVIDIA graphics driver to work....but NVIDIA does not have their drivers updated for WIN7.

It appears that most all other programs will work, except Adobe Flash.....with using Adobe Flash while in the 64-bit IE you get an error message....and have to open a 32-bit IE window to have Flash work.

Adobe says they are working on a 64 bit version of flash.

ITunes Freezing constantly

Ok...so I got new ITunes 9 to download BUT ITunes freezes whenever updating Genius. If I am lucky and it doesn't try to update Genius my IPhone will actually synch Outlook 2007 BUT will never get passed synching the APs.

So, WIN7 and ITunes is obviously not ready for prime time. How long has WIN7 been out in Beta and how long has Apple known users would be wanting to upgrade and have devices work??? :mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom