Dumb Crook

Joe S

Excellent Member
'Help, I'm in the trash truck!' Hapless 'thief' almost killed when his hideaway starts to crush him

By Link Removed - Invalid URL
Last updated at 5:08 PM on 24th September 2010

When police were called out to a robbery at their local Wal-Mart , the suspected thief appeared to vanish into thin air.
For about 40 minutes on Wednesday morning, officers in Alliance, Ohio searched the area for a suspect who was accused of trying to sneak about $1,000 worth of merchandise out of the superstore's side door
'Help, I'm in the trash truck!' Hapless 'thief' almost killed when his hideaway starts to crush himBy Daily Mail ReporterLast updated at 5:08 PM on 24th September 2010* Comments (35)* Add to My StoriesWhen police were called out to a robbery at their local Wal-Mart , the suspected thief appeared to vanish into thin air.For about 40 minutes on Wednesday morning, officers in Alliance, Ohio searched the area for a suspect who was accused of trying to sneak about $1,000 worth of merchandise out of the superstore's side door
Man almost killed when his rubbish truck hideaway starts to compact him | Mail Online
Joe

Back