End of the World Today , May 21st !

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
The end of the world is nigh; 21 May, to be precise. That's the date when Harold Camping, a preacher from Oakland, California, is confidently predicting the Second Coming of the Lord. At about 6pm, he reckons 2 per cent of the world's population will be immediately "raptured" to Heaven; the rest of us will get sent straight to the Other Place.

If Mr Camping were speaking from any normal pulpit, it would be easy to dismiss him as just another religious eccentric wrongly calling the apocalypse. But thanks to this elderly man's ubiquity, on America's airwaves and billboards, his unlikely Doomsday message is almost impossible to ignore.

Every day Mr Camping, an 89-year-old former civil engineer, speaks to his followers via the Family Radio Network, a religious broadcasting organisation funded entirely by donations from listeners. Such is their generosity (assets total $120m) that his network now owns 66 stations in the US alone.
:hee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watch out for three strange horsemen. Got a feeling they could be trouble ! :)

Every day Mr Camping, an 89-year-old former civil engineer, speaks to his followers via the Family Radio Network, a religious broadcasting organisation funded entirely by donations from listeners. Such is their generosity (assets total $120m) that his network now owns 66 stations in the US alone.

Well I feel a few predictions brewing . Anyone got a few million bucks they would like to throw away - erm I
mean donate :question: For research you understand :razz:

The guy has got it wrong twice . Hey you know the saying . Third time lucky !

Why Harold Camping will NOT tell you to Quit your Job or Sell your Home before May 21st

Harold Camping and Family radio will NEVER tell you to quit your job or sell your home before his claimed Judgment day May 21 2011. The reason is this so called teacher of the Bible knows what will happen if he is wrong. It is called LAWSUITS!

This is very important information for those who follow Harold Camping and Family Radio. My parents and Mr. Camping are old enough to remember those who sold their homes and quit their jobs when the Jehovah Witnesses told them to in the early 1970's. They were taught the world would end in 1975.

1975 was the year of the end of the world according to the Jehovah Witnesses

My mom told me they knocked on her door in the early 1970's and told everyone that like Harold Camping and Family radio they had “figured out the date

There have been lawsuits against the Watch Tower Organization due to their literature that told people to quit their jobs and sell their home

Harold Camping and Family radio are not stupid, they will never repeat the mistake that the Jehovah witnesses made. Family Radio would be hit by so many Lawsuits that they would go bankrupt on May 22nd.

So on the Open Forum Harold Camping says, I cannot tell you what to do with your possessions because of May 21 2011. HE WILL NOT TELL YOU WHY, WHICH IS BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WITNESSES

Here is a 90 year old man that saw what the Jehovah Witnesses did to people and HE REMEMBERS !
Harold Camping 21: Why Harold Camping will NOT tell you to Quit your Job or Sell your Home before May 21st

Back