Windows 7 Ethernet controller missing

hagg

Hi

I just did a clean install on my computer it´s a
HP Pavilion a6228.sc Desktop PC

and im missing the Ethernet controller

I have N1 Wireless Desktop Card and I can´t seem to find the driver needed to install the Ethernet controller
or the Belkin card I on my laptop trying to fix this problem downloading the driver to the laptop and moving it then to
my desktop computer any chance anyone can link me where I need to go find the driver

Well problem is that I cannot go on the internet on my desktop computer so update aint working for me

Well problem is that I cannot go on the internet on my desktop computer so update aint working for me

Haha you got me. Do you have the cd with all the chipset drivers? The Vista ones should work.
You could also try the Belkin website and find a driver there. I will have a quick look.

well i got the driver for the belkin card and did try to install it but it just doesn´t recognize the ethernet controller

btw cheers for trying to help much appreciated

Last edited:
Sorry im trying to do 2 things at once.

Let me get this straight. The wireless card is made by Belkin, but the drivers on the cd dont work, and Windows didnt find a driver for you ethernet controller?
Who makes the ethernet controller?
Are you using 32bit or 64bit?

Thanks alot for your time m8 but I ran to a friends house to get his linksys adapter borrowed and managed to update with it the belkin card