Windows 7 Every online solution is gone useless

windarao

My pc shows "There might be problem with the driver of the local area network" and "wireless network".
I can't restoring my system & connecting to my wifi router anyway.
2 days ago everything was fine but I didn't anything.

Attachments

• IMG_20170814_122638.jpg
    IMG_20170814_122638.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 290
  • IMG_20170814_122638.jpg
    IMG_20170814_122638.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 450
Pretty much all network problems on W7 and newer computers can be fixed by following steps outlined in this post I did last month (July 15th) for another forum user experiencing difficulties on his home network available here, take a look: NAS not present i Network list

As I mention in that Post, it's also important to get us some more information about which kind of computer you have; for example, Make/Model, is it a Desktop PC, or laptop? For us to better help you, post back the results of Neemo's request from the network diagnostic, and the HW specs of your computer. You can't expect us to fix a problem on your computer unless we know a bit more about it. That's sort of like calling your auto mechanic on the phone and asking him why your car won't start, and you don't even tell him what kind of car you have?? follow?

Best,
<<BIGBEARJEDI>>

Hi Neemobeer thanx for your support. I have uploaded as you say. My problem arise for a week but I did nnothing bro till then everything was fine. I think your support will solve it. Lets see your magic.

Attachments

• network_information.txt
    17.4 KB · Views: 328
I got nothing to solve the problem. I have a desktop pc & everything is in the text file. Please anybody help me. Thanx....

Qualcomm Atheros AR9287 Wireless Network Adapter: This isn't running and the video below may help.

Failing that please post the make and model of your system and we'll try and find a updated driver for you.

For this moment, you could try the following to reset your wireless adapter:
- go to the Device Manager (right click on the Start button in the left hand corner )
- Open Network Adaptors and remove the wireless adapter.
- Reboot and the wireless adapter will be added again with default parameters

But I am sure that Neemo and BBJ are able to help you further in the case this does not help.

The wireless device is there and shows connected from the dump. It's interesting the devices don't show in ipconfig. What antvirus software are you running?

Dear Kemical, I was using Avast Premier till uninstall it. I tried as your video but I can't do so something to show you when trying. Have a look here...
Qualcomm Atheros AR9287 Wireless Network Adapter: This isn't running and the video below may help.

Failing that please post the make and model of your system and we'll try and find a updated driver for you.

Attachments

• IMG_20170821_195748.jpg
    IMG_20170821_195748.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 269
  • IMG_20170821_195748.jpg
    IMG_20170821_195748.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 279
Can you re-run the network script so we can figure out why the connection is limited.

I don't understand why experts are being failed to solve my problem?
I have uploaded all info that you may need. Everything was going properly but ssuddenly I start the pc & see the trouble that I didn't anything. My desktop pc with Avast but for this reason I've uninstalled it from pc. I uninstalled drivers & followed many internet solutions but got unsuccessful. If you have a better solution so please give me the software or tools with your suggestion. Cause in my mobile to find is very hard.

- go to the Device Manager (right click on the Start button in the left hand corner )

But I am sure that Neemo and BBJ are able to help you further in the case this does not help.

I have uploaded all info that you may need. Everything was going properly but ssuddenly I start the pc & see the trouble that I didn't anything. My desktop pc with Avast but for this reason I've uninstalled it from pc. I uninstalled drivers & followed many internet solutions but got unsuccessful. If you have a better solution so please give me the software or tools with your suggestion. Cause in my mobile to find is very hard.

Well for starters we have a very limited view of your system, basically only what you provide us. So without providing the information we ask for it's very difficult to provide assistance. We can't read minds nor view your system.

Can you re-run the network script so we can figure out why the connection is limited.
We are trying to help but you have to understand this isn't a quick process. If the computer was there in front of us it would be easier to find the issue.
This is why Neem's has asked you to run the script again.

Also please stop repeating your last post. Help us to help you and run the script.

My desktop pc is intel core 2 duo 3.00ghz, Ram 3GB & Win7 Ultimate with 64bit.
I had Avast Premier but uninstalled now.
I uninstalled the network & wireless drivers from device manager.
Many tasks like gpedit, regedit, services etc I have done from internet solutions.
I restored my system for sometime but nothing is succeed.

Attachments

• Runned 22-Aug 10.56pm.txt
    17.7 KB · Views: 272
    17.7 KB · Views: 288
    17.7 KB · Views: 349
My desktop pc is intel core 2 duo 3.00ghz, Ram 3GB & Win7 Ultimate with 64bit.
I had Avast Premier but uninstalled now.
I uninstalled the network & wireless drivers from device manager.
Many tasks like gpedit, regedit, services etc I have done from internet solutions.
I restored my system for sometime but nothing is succeed.

Attachments

• IMG_20170821_200542.jpg
    IMG_20170821_200542.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 282
    IMG_20170821_200542.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 269
    IMG_20170821_200542.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 291
Does your wired connection work, the dump shows you have it disabled?
I am connected on this network with my phone perfectly working. No problem to my other devices but my desktop only. Pls dear I need my pc is connected badly for some needs.......

Back