EVGA Tool for GPUs

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hi the title really says it all as EVGA have released an overclocking/ temp monitering and fan speed adjustment tool. A revision came a day later and the ink provided is for the latest version.:
EVGA Precision tool updated - VR-Zone IT & Lifestyle Forum!
I've given it a try and it seems to be the real deal. You don't have to own a card from EVGA for it to work and it feels like a cut down version of Rivatuner (which is what I normally use). I'm going to play around with it over the next few days so if I find anything nasty I'll post...
Unfortunately I'm not sure how it works with AMD/ATI cards, perhaps someone with an ATI card could give it a try (Fatboy?)...:cool:

I forgot to mention that the download file is a rar type so you'll need 7-zip or something to open it up..

Hi the title really says it all as EVGA have released an overclocking/ temp monitoring and fan speed adjustment tool. A revision came a day later and the ink provided is for the latest version.:
EVGA Precision tool updated - VR-Zone IT & Lifestyle Forum!
I've given it a try and it seems to be the real deal. You don't have to own a card from EVGA for it to work and it feels like a cut down version of Rivatuner (which is what I normally use). I'm going to play around with it over the next few days so if I find anything nasty I'll post...
Unfortunately I'm not sure how it works with AMD/ATI cards, perhaps someone with an ATI card could give it a try (Fatboy?)...:cool:

I forgot to mention that the download file is a rar type so you'll need 7-zip or something to open it up..
I'll check it out when I get my system back together an Vista reinstalled.

Apparently it's good for SLI too, so I'll be interested to hear your results.

A new version has been released with various fixes:

- Added tray icon temperature monitoring feature
- Added set of synchronization protocols aimed to improve Precision usage safety in conjunction with third party hardware monitoring tools
- Added exception handling to PLL clock frequency monitoring routines
- Precision settings are now stored in display adapter model specific profiles to allow keeping the settings when installing new version
- Now the uninstaller allows you to keep Precision settings
- Compact graph mode is enabled by default now
- Now Precision reverts to default skin if corrupted skin is selected

Get your copy here:EVGA Precision 1.02

You know the deal ...I'll check it out when I get my system back together and Vista reinstalled. Thanks for the update :D

A new version released with various fixes and tweaks:
Link Removed - Invalid URL

EVGA SLI Enhancement patch

EVGA has released an SLI Enhancement Patch which updates the SLI profiles in the latest Forceware drivers to include SLI support for Burnout Paradise and Necrovision. EVGA plans to release new SLI updates as games are released.

Back