Windows 7 Excel 2010 does not print more than 1 page even if you ask it to

Lii

I am not sure if this is the right place to post, if not please point me in the right direction.
We have been having difficulties printing an excel document more than once. When I request anything other than 1 page (eg. 2 pages/15 pages) it gives me the below message and ALWAYS prints just 1 page. What must we do to fix this issue? All word documents work just fine when doing the same thing. We are running a Windows 7 OS. I have also attached a picture showing exactly what I mean.

"Your file could not be printed due to an error on CANON MF210 on . There are several possible reasons: There may not be enough memory available. Try closing files and programs you aren't using. If you use a network for printing, there may be a problem with the network connection or the printer driver. There may be loose cables or a bad connection between your computer and printer. For more information about troubleshooting printing problems, click Help."

upload_2016-9-5_19-40-0.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-5_19-37-51.png
    upload_2016-9-5_19-37-51.png
    337.5 KB · Views: 315
  • Any errors on the printer?
  • How is the printer connected? (USB, wired network, wireless)
  • Can you print multiple page documents from other programs? (PDF, text files)
  • Any errors in Event Viewer?

The easiest way to test this is to install your printer on another working computer;:) copy the excel file over via flash drive or Cloud drive to the test computer. Attempt to print out the 15 pages. If it works, then the problem is in your computer. If this is the case, your problem is likely to be one of the following:

1.) Virus/Malware infection
2.) Windows system file/registry corruption
3.) Failing or failed hard drive

Computers that are 6 years old as yours is likely to be, the #1 cause of hardware failure is the hard drive. If you are the original owner of this computer, and you've never had the hard drive replaced you need to test it for integrity, and replace it if fails the tests.:waah: I'm providing you with a link on how to test your hard drive, as well as software tools to help you scan for viruses, and perform software repairs. PRIOR TO ATTEMPTING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, MAKE CERTAIN YOU HAVE ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA (LIBRARY FOLDERS) BACKED UP TO EXTERNAL MEDIA TO PREVENT IRRETRIEVABLE DATA LOSS!!!

Here's the testing and troubleshooting link:
Windows 10 - Unclickable Task Bar
Take a look at my POST #6, under BIGBEARJEDI.

Let us know how it goes.
Best of luck,:encouragement:
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

• Any errors on the printer?
  • How is the printer connected? (USB, wired network, wireless)
  • Can you print multiple page documents from other programs? (PDF, text files)
  • Any errors in Event Viewer?

Hi Neemobeer

Thanks for response. Answers to your questions below.

1. No errors on the printer that are visible if any.
  2. Printer is connected via USB
  3. Word can print multiple when requested, PDF and Notepad also print multiple pages when requested. The issue is only in Excel.
  4. No errors that I can see on event viewer either

Go with the above most likely a repair of Office will solve your problem, unless it is only one file that fails.

Back