Windows 7 External Hard disk

prajith

I have Windows 7 Ultimate installed in my Acer laptop. last day i was encrypting my external Segate 1 tb hard disk with "bit locker drive encryption". It started normally, after 20%, i stopped it.
I then thought to decrypt my data back and to disable the protection. When I tried doing this, after some time my PC hanged and the operation got aborted. When I restarted my system, i found that the disk is not being detected. It is not shown in "computer",
am able to see it in device manager.
can see written when I check its properties: "This device is working properly."
I have tried connecting my drive to every USB port, even to a different system running Windows 7 Ultimate. But the same problem persists.
I just uninstalled the drivers of my hard disk (from device manager itself), removed it and then reconnected. The drivers started to install. They installed successfully, but my bad luck, it didn't worked either. The harddisk is still invisible in "Computer".
device manager volume showing blue color in upper part rest of them in white space with available memory. not showing “healthy”
When I try to update my device drivers, it shows " the best drivers are already installed."
although the disk lights were on.
My hard disk is absolutely fine and OK. There is no problem with hardware and no virus is there in my PC as well. What to do now? How can i get my data back , since this data worths me a lot.
please help me
please..............

Back