Windows 7 fields filling with repeated leters.

BlackMailedAgai

Extraordinary Member
I have a
HP KZ854AV-ABA m9300t
4g Ram
300g HDD with@150g in use
Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
AMD Radeon HD 6450
64 bit

recently I am experiencing random (usually, however r n m) keys filling any fields I have available (Google search box, http address, amazon blanks, etc.) I ran Malwarebytes, system restore (2 weeks previous), I have no new hardware/programs, etc. It does this after an hour or so in use on any combination of programs, online or offline, games or whatever. It takes a system restart (most often) to stop the behavior. Any places where to look for this would be appreciated.

If the 2 keyboard solutions above don't fix the problem; I'd suspect your Hard Drive or RAM sticks. That computer is going to be 10 yrs. old this year and is quite ancient. Hard Drives in PCs only last 3 years; 2 years in laptops.:eek: Chances are very high that if you've never replaced the hard drive in this computer since you bought it new, it's highly likely and can cause this type of problem.:waah: I'd suggest you test your hardware using the excellent and free TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE I wrote from here: Windows 10 - Unclickable Task Bar

Best of luck,:encouragement:
<<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>>

Back
Top Bottom