Firefox hangs

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Software' started by Chriss, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Chriss

Chriss New Member

Hello, I have problems with FireFox on Win7 Build 7000. The problem is that I cannot open two or more windows in FF. And after I close FF, I cannot open FF anymore, because it stays in taskmanager. So I need to kill firefox.exe manualy.

Maybe someone is experiencing the same problem? :) And yes, at start everything worked! ;)

2. phamtuanchip

phamtuanchip New Member

i have other problem with fire fox then. when i opened so many tabs , the display of the fire fox has problem, can not refresh when move each tab, or sometime they are only white color. i need to re-size browser window to refresh content.
    What do you think ? (i am trying update my graphic card driver and continue testing )

3. loathe

loathe New Member

Yeh my Firefox was playing up too. It wouldnt let me save anything or give me the option on where I wanted it to save to when downloading. Had to reinstall and remove all my config files. Works fine agian now

4. phamtuanchip

phamtuanchip New Member

thank you! maybe i run FF3 on the "portable" version then

5. mackd0001

mackd0001 New Member

Firefox

I using firefox V3.04 and so far it is working fine , just the same as it does on my vista install

6. Beaker

Beaker New Member

Firefox

I have no problems at all with FF 3.0.5
    I can open multiple tabs and instances of FF.
    Try updating to the latest version.

7. umo

umo New Member

Firefox often hangs on Windows 7 RC

I have incredibly many freezes of firefox on Win7 RC. When firefox hangs killing it in task manager does not help: it cannot be restarted. Only a complete reboot does. This is a major nuisance. These many reboots remind me of the 'bad old days' when PC computing started.