Windows 7 Firefox hangs

Chriss

Hello, I have problems with FireFox on Win7 Build 7000. The problem is that I cannot open two or more windows in FF. And after I close FF, I cannot open FF anymore, because it stays in taskmanager. So I need to kill firefox.exe manualy.

Maybe someone is experiencing the same problem? :) And yes, at start everything worked! ;)

i have other problem with fire fox then. when i opened so many tabs , the display of the fire fox has problem, can not refresh when move each tab, or sometime they are only white color. i need to re-size browser window to refresh content.
What do you think ? (i am trying update my graphic card driver and continue testing )

Yeh my Firefox was playing up too. It wouldnt let me save anything or give me the option on where I wanted it to save to when downloading. Had to reinstall and remove all my config files. Works fine agian now

Yeh my Firefox was playing up too. It wouldnt let me save anything or give me the option on where I wanted it to save to when downloading. Had to reinstall and remove all my config files. Works fine agian now
thank you! maybe i run FF3 on the "portable" version then

Firefox

I have no problems at all with FF 3.0.5
I can open multiple tabs and instances of FF.
Try updating to the latest version.

Firefox often hangs on Windows 7 RC

Hello, I have problems with FireFox on Win7 Build 7000. The problem is that I cannot open two or more windows in FF. And after I close FF, I cannot open FF anymore, because it stays in taskmanager. So I need to kill firefox.exe manualy.

Maybe someone is experiencing the same problem? :) And yes, at start everything worked! ;)

I have incredibly many freezes of firefox on Win7 RC. When firefox hangs killing it in task manager does not help: it cannot be restarted. Only a complete reboot does. This is a major nuisance. These many reboots remind me of the 'bad old days' when PC computing started.

Back