Formula One British GP Today

I live quite close to Silverstone ... I can hear the cars whining now ... practice / race something like that :)

if we go to silverstone for the race can we pop in for a cuppa ? me nmsuk that is :)

aww well look at that, Ciara once again being so sweet, well ill be going down 2moro mornign , what time would you like to me to pop in and do you have any biscuits :D

ooo no, choccy digestives! or if you wanna push the boat out go for some propa biscuits, RICH TEA!,

Ciara do you live near the "The White Horse" pub ?

ooo no, choccy digestives! or if you wanna push the boat out go for some propa biscuits, RICH TEA!,

Ciara do you live near the "The White Horse" pub ?

No ... back to topic ... may the best team win ! :razz:

lmfao, stalking... nmsuk you make me chuckle.... , giv over being wet lmao, i only wanted a biscuit , you asking for a hob nob is like asking her to take her top off....

:rofl:

jeeeeeesus wept :D

lmfao, stalking... nmsuk you make me chuckle.... , giv over being wet lmao, i only wanted a biscuit , you asking for a hob nob is like asking her to take her top off....

:rofl:

jeeeeeesus wept :D

I Know is the way I roll :rofl: If your going to push the boundaries of taste it all starts with a hob nob and a fine cup of tea.............................

I was going to ask who was going to hold my soap when it rains ... but your interested in biscuits :rolleyes:

Calm down mate, why so fast...... I know this thread is supposed to be about the British F1 GP but not everything has to be a race. :rofl:

[langtitle=it]Re: Formula One British GP Today[/langtitle]

Er... :redface: Here's the results from today's quali':

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Re: [langtitle=it]Re: Formula One British GP Today[/langtitle]

Things are always nicer, more exciting done slower boys Link Removed - Invalid URL

What ever speed u like bby ;)

Back